We have listed below a few of our recent projects. It is our hope that this gives you a sense of what we are up to and the people we are working with.
Catapult Media developed a national strategic engagement and communications plan to promote the integration of essential skills within the college system. We also provided ongoing communications strategic services with a focus on online communications. Our collaboration with the ACCC Essential Skills team has provided us with deep insight into the role that community colleges play in the well-being of regions across the country.
We have been really fortunate to collaborate with CAS on several projects including the development of the organization’s strategic plan, program evaluations and most recently providing strategic online communications services to support World AIDS Day.
It has been such a privilege to collaborate with citizens in the province as part of the Nova Scotia Department of Energy’s initiative to support public engagement through a process of community dialogue. We have provided dialogue design and delivery support as citizens come together to express their diverse perspectives on how to move forward to develop energy resources in their communities.
Some of the organizations we have worked with and in many cases continue to work with are the following:
- OXFAM CANADA – OTTAWA
- CENTRE FOR PUBLIC INVOLVEMENT – EDMONTON
- HRM METRO TRANSIT – HALIFAX
- NOVA SCOTIA DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY – HALIFAX
- CANADIAN COUNCIL FOR INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION – OTTAWA
- DALHOUSIE MEDICAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION – HALIFAX
- WORLD FEDERATION OF COLLEGES AND POLYTECHNICS – OTTAWA
- THE DOORWAY – CALGARY
- THE POSITIVE WOMEN’S NETWORK – VANCOUVER
- MOUNT SAINT VINCENT UNIVERSITY – HALIFAX
- TRANSLINK – VANCOUVER
- TRANSITION HOUSE ASSOCIATION OF NOVA SCOTIA – HALIFAX
- PIER 21 CANADA’S NATIONAL IMMIGRATION MUSEUM – HALIFAX
- BC TRANSIT – VICTORIA
- ANNAPOLIS VALLEY HEALTH – KENTVILLE, NS
- WUSC – OTTAWA
- GLOBAL CALL TO END POVERTY – JOHANNESBURG
- NOVA SCOTIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE – HALIFAX
- MAKE POVERTY HISTORY – OTTAWA
- THE ATLANTIC MARITIME MUSEUM – HALIFAX
- CANADIAN CANCER SOCIETY – VANCOUVER
- PHOENIX HOUSE – HALIFAX
- THE AGA KHAN FOUNDATION OF CANADA – OTTAWA